Saturday, June 11, 2016

Facial Expression Drawing

iI was given a tutorial to draw my own six different facial expressions. It was a big challenge for me since I'm not good in drawing and does not practice much on drawing skills. The problem I faced while drawing the facial expression is I'm very poor in hand drawing coordination and it causes the drawing to have some wired proportion to the face i have drawn.

The next problem for me in drawing the expression is, i was lack of patient while drawing the expression and cause the drawing to have a wired proportion of my face. I'm more likely like to do work in fast phase and it seen to be not very suitable while drawing something.

The end result of my drawing although is not that good but i still feel satisfying on what i have done. I hope i can done better for next time.

The final result of my work as following:








No comments:

Post a Comment